Why join the Future Leaders programme?
- A development road map in one of our five key business functions; Marketing, Customer Development (Account and Category Management), Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain (Engineering and Logistics/Planning).
- 4/5 different rotations in roles across your chosen business function and customer facing experience.
- An agile and dynamic workplace, often with flexible working hours and working from home options.
- A fun and engaging work culture, where you're truly encouraged to be yourself. We have lots of events to bring the whole company and teams together; brand launches, social activities and volunteering opportunities alongside your other colleagues, as well as many ways to contribute to our sustainable living plan beyond your daily job.
- A personal support network to coach and mentor you through the program. This includes a dedicated Functional Director, a current graduate as your buddy an HR Business partner and leadership coaching from the Unilever Executive Board.
- External study assistance.
- Staff shop - an unbeatable opportunity to buy Unilever products at really cheap prices.
- Oh and we forgot to mention....
- Free ice-cream – at all our offices, all day, everyday :)
- Duration: 3 year rotational programme
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree – minimum requirement
- Degree Requirement: Open to a range of disciplines