Brands around the world
We've won more employer awards this year than ever before. We're the biggest European FMCG in the world, and are rated #1 by Climate Counts for our sustainability initiatives.
To check your application - click the link, read the privacy statement and click accept. Then you can enter your user name and password and see the progress of your application.
Recruitment fraud warning
There have recently been a number of recruitment frauds operating in different parts of the world where individuals are contacting job seekers claiming to represent Unilever, offering them roles and then inevitably asking for payments to cover a range of expenses and administration costs.
Unilever - or organisations acting on our behalf – will never ask for payment at any stage in the recruitment process.
This is a long-established, sophisticated fraud used by criminal gangs which has impacted job seekers looking for roles many reputable organisations.
These communications are fraudulent and do NOT originate from Unilever or Unilever’s recruitment partners.
To avoid falling victim to recruitment fraud:
- Do not to respond to unsolicited offers from people you are unfamiliar with
- Do not disclose personal or financial details to anyone you do not know
- Check any documents for poor grammar and spelling as this is often a warning sign of fraud
- Beware of employers or agents using webmail email addresses such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail
- Hover over email addresses to check the sender’s details
- If you are asked for payment of any kind from a recruiter, contact your local police department as this is very likely to be fraud.