Sunny Jain was appointed President, Beauty & Personal Care in June 2019 and is part of the Unilever Leadership Executive (ULE).
President, Beauty & Personal Care
Sunny joined Unilever in June 2019 and is responsible for Unilever’s Beauty & Personal Care Division which includes the Deodorants, Hair Care, Oral Care, Skin Care and Skin Cleansing categories globally and the Prestige business unit.
Sunny has extensive consumer goods and retail experience, having previously held senior positions at Amazon and Procter & Gamble. Before joining Unilever, Sunny was Head of the Core Consumables business at Amazon.com covering all FMCG categories such as: Health & Personal Care, Beauty & Grooming, Luxury Beauty, Grocery & Food, Baby, Private Brands, the Pillpack subsidiary, and other innovation teams. Prior to Amazon, Sunny spent 16+ years at Procter & Gamble in a variety of roles including New Business Creation, Marketing, Sales, and Information Technology.
Originally from Canada, Sunny holds an MBA in Finance and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Physics & Management, graduating Summa Cum Laude from McMaster University.
Sunny lives in London and is married with two children.
- 2019: Appointed Unilever’s President, Beauty & Personal Care Division and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive team (London, UK)
- 2015: Elected to Global Management Board of Directors - GS1 (Belgium)
- 2014-2019: Appointed Head of Core Consumables/FMCG retail division at Amazon.com (Seattle, USA)
- 2013-2014: Vice President, Amazon - Consumables/FMCG Innovation (Seattle, USA)
- 2000-2013: P&G US - various roles across New Business Creation, Marketing, Global Expansion (Oral Care, Home Care)
- 1997-2000: P&G Canada - various roles in Technology, Sales (Home Care, Beauty Care)