Conny Braams was appointed Chief Digital & Marketing Officer in January 2020 and is part of the Unilever Leadership Executive (ULE).
Chief Digital & Marketing Officer
Conny has been at Unilever for 30 years and is responsible for Digital and Marketing globally. Before being appointed CDMO, she was Executive Vice President Unilever Middle Europe and General Manager Unilever Benelux where she led the complete digital rewire and marketing transformation of the region.
Having joined Unilever as a marketing trainee in 1990, Conny has held a variety of local and international Marketing, Customer Development, Communications and General Management roles. She has consistently shown to be an effective driver of change. Between 2010 and 2016, Conny successfully led the growth of Unilever Food Solutions across 24 countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Outside of Unilever, Conny is on the Advisory Board of the Kröller-Müller Museum in the Netherlands and Rotterdam School of Management (RSM). She has also previously served as Non-Executive Board Director of Heineken Netherlands.
Conny holds a Masters degree in Health Care Administration and an MBA with honours. She has worked and lived in the Netherlands, Singapore and Spain, and enjoys spending time with her two daughters who study in the Netherlands.
- 2020: Unilever Chief Digital & Marketing Officer and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive
- 2019: EVP Unilever Middle Europe (Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Nordics and Italy)
- 2018: EVP and Chair Unilever Benelux and Home Care Europe
- 2016: EVP and Chair Unilever Benelux
- 2011: SVP Food Solutions Asia, Africa, Middle-East for Unilever Food Solutions
- 2006: VP Foods, Refreshment, Home Care & Personal Care for Unilever Spain
- 2004: VP Corporate Communications & Sustainable Business for Unilever Europe
- 2002: VP Business Unit Spreads & Cooking Products for Unilever Netherlands
- 1990-2002: Various roles in Marketing, Customer Development and Category Management in Unilever Netherlands
- 1990: Joined Unilever